About

I recently realised how much I like to cook and I decided to make an online collection of recipes I've collected and tried. These are all pretty easy, and I have made many of them while watching a toddler, or at least during nap time.




Saturday, May 28, 2011

Cranberry Chicken

1 Can cranberry sauce (whole berry)
1 packet onion soup mix
2-3 chicken breasts

mix cranberry sauce and onion soup mix. arrange the breasts in a glass baking dish, and cover with sauce. Make sure they are well covered (to prevent drying)

Bake at 350 for 30-45 minutes or until fully cooked.  

Serves well over brown rice with a green vegetable (Asparagus was amazing with it!)


[NOTE: Onion soup mix typically contains gluten. This post is marked gluten-free because there is an easy substitution here http://www.food.com/recipe/copycat-liptons-onion-soup-mix-24952]

No comments:

Post a Comment