About

I recently realised how much I like to cook and I decided to make an online collection of recipes I've collected and tried. These are all pretty easy, and I have made many of them while watching a toddler, or at least during nap time.




Thursday, July 23, 2009

Tuna Mac Skillet

  • 1 pkg. macaroni and cheese dinner mix (like plain ol' blue box)
  • 3/4 c. milk
  • 2 tbsp. butter
  • 2 tsp. dried parsley flakes
  • 1/2 tsp. paprika
  • 1/2 tsp. prepared mustard
  • 2-6 oz cans tuna, drained
  • 1 c. sour cream
  • frozen peas, however much looks good to you. and PLEASE, not canned. They're gross! Trader Joe's has the BEST frozen peas
Boil macaroni.

In a pan mix milk and cheese powder.

Add butter, parsley, paprika and mustard. Bring to a boil; simmer 5 minutes.

Add tuna, macaroni, peas, and sour cream. Top with shredded cheese, cover and cook on medium low heat until cheese is melted (not too long or the pan will be hard to clean!)

No comments:

Post a Comment